Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 ... 1020 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Alaska am 26.07.2020 13:30Politik
SONZE MOJË, SGLINI NA MENA
MOJA LADONJ PREWRATILASZ W KULAK
my sun, look at me
my hand has turned into a fist
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 26.07.2020 12:09bedingungslose Grundeinkommen - Experiment
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 26.07.2020 10:43Gagen
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von Herr_Nacht am 26.07.2020 09:59Robin Williams
Stephen King
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 25.07.2020 23:12Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Owlchen
Gelöschter Benutzer
Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 25.07.2020 21:51Tiernahrung (XD)
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Owlchen
Gelöschter Benutzer



Antworten
