Assoziationskette
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 795 | 796 | 797 | 798 | 799 ... 1872 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Quinnleigh
Gelöschter Benutzer
CiaraBlack
Gelöschter Benutzer
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 23.07.2020 23:09eBook
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von Alaska am 23.07.2020 22:41Bibliothek
SONZE MOJË, SGLINI NA MENA
MOJA LADONJ PREWRATILASZ W KULAK
my sun, look at me
my hand has turned into a fist
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 23.07.2020 15:50Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von Tauron am 23.07.2020 14:42Juristische Auseinandersetzung (Leĝa disputo)
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 22.07.2020 14:18Ehevertrag
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von CheshireCat_86 am 21.07.2020 20:30Gütertrennung
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Assoziationskette
von Alaska am 21.07.2020 20:10Hochzeit
SONZE MOJË, SGLINI NA MENA
MOJA LADONJ PREWRATILASZ W KULAK
my sun, look at me
my hand has turned into a fist


Antworten


