Wir werden unterstützt von:


Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  950  |  951  |  952  |  953  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1519

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von Feather am 04.10.2026 17:13

9607

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24685

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 17:33

9608

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1519

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von Feather am 04.10.2026 18:07

9609

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24685

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 20:00

9610

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1519

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von Feather am 05.10.2026 17:11

9611

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24685

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:35

9612

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1519

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von Feather am 06.10.2026 20:49

9613

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24685

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:50

9614

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Aenna_Wolf

35, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 6984

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von Aenna_Wolf am 09.10.2026 22:53

9615

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27712

Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 17:45

9616

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  950  |  951  |  952  |  953  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum