Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 54 | 55 | 56 | 57
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:39Oh ja xD
Schnitzt oder bastelst du gerne (Halloween)kürbisse ?

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:42Oh ja - das ist ne sauerei aber lustig 😹
Putzen (eine Bekannte sagt es wäre ihr Hobby 🤷♀️(
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~



Antworten