Wir werden unterstützt von:


Rosenspiel

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1557  |  1558  |  1559  |  1560 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:12

Neun

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 324

Re: Rosenspiel

von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:17

Zehn - Eine   für CheshireCat

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24654

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:34

Awww - danke 🥰🥰🥰🥰


Eins

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 324

Re: Rosenspiel

von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:54

Immer gern 

Zwei

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1557  |  1558  |  1559  |  1560

« zurück zum Forum