Wir werden unterstützt von:


Suche nach Beiträgen von CheshireCat_86

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  ...  332  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 3318 Ergebnisse:


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Namen von A-Z

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:06

Svenja

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Familiennamen von A bis Z

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:06

(Lustig, so heißt mein Nachbar XD)
Paulsen

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:05

Broker
Engadinger Nusstorte

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Ja ODER Nein

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:05

Na ja, dann wäre deine Gesellschaft recht klein, da es nur 650 Namen gibt oder du hast 1.000 mal den gleichen Namen und alle heben den Kopf, wenn du rufst. Je nach dem was du damit erreichen willst vielleicht hilfreich - aber für mich wäre das zu langweilig. Ich mag die Vielfalt der Namen :)
Würdest du dir SmartGlasses zulegen?

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Der Countdown läuft!

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:03

22:31:02

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:02

Mag (hoffentlich) immer noch Psycho-Thriller??? XD

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Diese Speise: Hmm oder bäh!

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:01

Nachdem ich gegooglet habe was es ist -> HMMMM (und wo bekomm ich die jetzt her?!?! XD)
Kottu Roti

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Entweder ODER Spiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:00

Mit Blubb
Hund oder Katze als Haustier XD

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Der erste Gedanke zum User über dir

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:58

@SkidRow: Dann ist es ja eine positive Erinnerung LOL Will ja niemanden traurig machen mit meinem Lächeln ;)
Ist immer so nett und höflich

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:57

Ach nein - dafür wäre ich zu ungeschickt und würde mich eher selbst anzünden oder verbrennen, wenn ich das Eisen bearbeite  
Origami falten

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  ...  332  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite