Wir werden unterstützt von:


Suche nach Beiträgen von CheshireCat_86

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  332  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 3318 Ergebnisse:


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Entweder ODER Spiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:06

Puh. Wäre es nicht gerade ein Spitz hätte ich den Hund gewählt, aber so… die Meerschweinchen. 😂


Isst du auf dem Sofa oder am Esstisch lieber?

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:47

Ähmmmmm - ne, Voyeurismus ist nicht so meines... XD
Briefmarken sammeln

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Ja ODER Nein

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:45

Wieso nicht, die müssen es ja ertragen. XD
Magst du Traubenzucker?

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:28

(ich dachte, wenn du mich an Arbeit erinnerst, dann weise ich dezent drauf hin, dass ich gerade im Feierabend bin XD Aber ich denke daran, weil ich gerade eine SmartGlasses BV verhandle XD)
L&D
Sojasauce

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:27

Oh ja (eine der schönsten literarischen Dinge nach RSH ;) )
Vögel beobachten

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:09

Vier

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Ja ODER Nein

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:08

Nein!!! Da würde mir für diese Phase SO viel anderes einfallen XD
Würdest du zur Kaisermania gehen?

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:07

Benachrichtigungsschreiben

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:07

Sieben

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:07

Betriebsvereinbarung (Wieso musstest du mich an Arbeit erinnern?! XD)
Rollenspiele

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  332  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite