Wir werden unterstützt von:


Suche nach Beiträgen von CheshireCat_86

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  332  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 3318 Ergebnisse:


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:37

Bürgersteig 🤩 -> da werden Kindheitserinnerungen wach! 😂

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:36

KfW-Effizienzhaus

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:35

Engagiert

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:34

Awww - danke 🥰🥰🥰🥰


Eins

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Ja ODER Nein

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:34

Ja. Sind ganz praktisch in den Bergen und es wäre frustrierend wenn ü70 doch mit den Dingern auf einem normalen überholen. Lol


Isst du gerne Sushi?

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:12

Neun

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:11

DANKE!!!!


Ist jetzt das Wort Ahnungslos, zu dem ich was sagen soll? Ich nehme es mal an…🙈🙈🙈 -> dann würde ich sagen Glühbirne (ob die noch bei mir heute angeht?)

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:09

Ich glaube dir - aber ich glaube ich hab noch keine gehört und auch nicht abgefüttert 😂 also habe ich keine Ahnung…


Das ist ausreichend.


Au ja!!!


Tarotkarten legen

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Ja ODER Nein

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:07

Ist weiß eine Farbe? 😂😂😂 aber JA. Gerade im Sommer an Kleidung sehr oder an Wänden ;)



Magst du den aktuellen Dackel-Trend?

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:06

Sechs

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  332  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite