Wir werden unterstützt von:


Suche nach Beiträgen von CheshireCat_86

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  332  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 3318 Ergebnisse:


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 08.10.2026 07:02

Danke 🥰 ich fühle die Umarmung 😉 hab einen guten Start in den Tag!


Eins

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 08.10.2026 07:01

Vier

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Buchstabenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 08.10.2026 07:01

Geologie

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Was fällt dir zum Wort über dir ein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 08.10.2026 07:00

Religion


Telekommunikation

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Assoziationskette

von CheshireCat_86 am 08.10.2026 06:59

Udo Lindenberg

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Ja ODER Nein

von CheshireCat_86 am 08.10.2026 06:58

Auch - also ja 😁


Hast Du eine bucket-Liste, wohin Du überall reisen magst?

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Entweder ODER Spiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 08.10.2026 06:57

Dann eben Sonnenuntergang 😹

Es gibt auch Tee, der sehr gut wach macht ;)


Urlaub in den Bergen 🙈

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Umarmungen für...

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:43

Acht

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Dieses Hobby...oh ja oder ach nein?

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:42

Oh ja - das ist ne sauerei aber lustig 😹



Putzen (eine Bekannte sagt es wäre ihr Hobby 🤷‍♀️(

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Entweder ODER Spiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:39

Boah - in Zentralasien und Nordeuropa lieber Sonnenaufgänge, in Nordamerika, Südamerika und Ozeanien lieber Sonnenuntergänge 🤷‍♀️ und nun????


Tee oder Kaffee

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  332  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite