Wir werden unterstützt von:


Zählt bis 1000

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  772  |  773  |  774  |  775 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


Lillith

38, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 14777

Re: Zählt bis 1000

von Lillith am 20.09.2026 21:12

151 ^^

                                 

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27678

Re: Zählt bis 1000

von hazelandpine am 25.09.2026 08:41

 152

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

Mojito

21, Männlich

  8. Pocketbook Writer

Beiträge: 111

Re: Zählt bis 1000

von Mojito am 25.09.2026 12:04

153╰(*°▽°*)╯

20260118_110515.jpg

Antworten

GentleDom

-, Männlich

  8. Pocketbook Writer

Beiträge: 9573

Re: Zählt bis 1000

von GentleDom am 25.09.2026 22:37

154 .

Antworten

dionysus

27, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 9875

Re: Zählt bis 1000

von dionysus am 01.10.2026 09:38

155 

"That is ? your friend?"
"Philtatos," Achilles replied, sharply. Most beloved.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24563

Re: Zählt bis 1000

von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 16:48

156

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  772  |  773  |  774  |  775

« zurück zum Forum