Wir werden unterstützt von:


Rosenspiel

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1558  |  1559  |  1560  |  1561 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4833

Re: Rosenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 10.10.2026 10:33

Neun

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24710

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:01

10!!!


und diese Rose geht an BLUMENTOPF 

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27731

Re: Rosenspiel

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 21:12

Eins

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24710

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:20

Zwei

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27731

Re: Rosenspiel

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 21:30

Drei

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24710

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:47

Vier

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

hazelandpine

25, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Neuling

Beiträge: 27731

Re: Rosenspiel

von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 22:15

Fünf

I know the rain like the clouds know the sky
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 353

Re: Rosenspiel

von Blumentopf am 10.10.2026 23:20

Sechs 

Ich danke dir, liebe CheshireCat 

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1558  |  1559  |  1560  |  1561

« zurück zum Forum