Rosenspiel
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1558 | 1559 | 1560 | 1561
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Rosenspiel
von LadyMacbeth am 10.10.2026 10:33Neun
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Rosenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:0110!!!
und diese Rose geht an
BLUMENTOPF 
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Rosenspiel
von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 21:12Eins
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees
Re: Rosenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:20Zwei
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Rosenspiel
von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 21:30Drei
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees
Re: Rosenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:47Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Rosenspiel
von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 22:15Fünf
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees
Re: Rosenspiel
von Blumentopf am 10.10.2026 23:20Sechs
Ich danke dir, liebe CheshireCat 

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."



Antworten

