Rosenspiel
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ... 1560 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Rosenspiel
von LadyMacbeth am 09.10.2026 15:05Sieben
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Rosenspiel
von LadyMacbeth am 08.10.2026 15:41Fünf
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Rosenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 08.10.2026 07:01Vier
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Rosenspiel
von Feather am 07.10.2026 23:46Drei
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Rosenspiel
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:54Immer gern 
Zwei

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Rosenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:34Awww - danke 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Eins
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Rosenspiel
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:17Zehn - Eine
für CheshireCat

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Rosenspiel
von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 21:12Neun
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Rosenspiel
von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:08Acht

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."



Antworten


