Wir werden unterstützt von:


Rosenspiel

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1557  |  1558  |  1559  |  1560  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]


CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:35

Neun

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Tauron

-, Männlich

  12. Famous Novelist

Neuling

Beiträge: 15936

Re: Rosenspiel

von Tauron am 06.10.2026 18:04

Zehn (caë, dek, cean) ... und die  bekommt ... #Spoiler#damit aus dem Grinsen ein Lächeln werden möge.#Endspoiler#

Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 06.10.2026 18:06.

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4827

Re: Rosenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 06.10.2026 19:59

Eins

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1516

Re: Rosenspiel

von Feather am 06.10.2026 20:47

Zwei

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:53

Drei!
(@Tauron: You made my day! )

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Feather

36, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Neuling

Beiträge: 1516

Re: Rosenspiel

von Feather am 06.10.2026 21:18

Vier

Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 21:43

Fünf :)

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

LadyMacbeth

27, Weiblich

  11. Ghostwriter

Neuling

Beiträge: 4827

Re: Rosenspiel

von LadyMacbeth am 07.10.2026 17:40

Sechs

IS THIS HOW IT IS? IS THIS HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine

Antworten

CheshireCat_86

75, Weiblich

  13. Award Winning Author

Ranglisten-Eroberer

Beiträge: 24663

Re: Rosenspiel

von CheshireCat_86 am 07.10.2026 20:07

Sieben

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"

~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

Antworten

Blumentopf

-, Weiblich

  6. Fanfiction Writer

Beiträge: 338

Re: Rosenspiel

von Blumentopf am 07.10.2026 21:08

Acht 

alexas_fotos-the-pink-panther-1653920_nometadata_nometadata_Kopie_nometadata_nometadata.png
"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again." 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1557  |  1558  |  1559  |  1560  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum