Ja ODER Nein
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 707 | 708 | 709 | 710
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von Blumentopf am 09.10.2026 15:12Damn you´re right. xDD
Ja, und wie. 
Hast du eine Lieblingstageszeit?

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von CheshireCat_86 am 09.10.2026 21:11Nein - das kommt auf den Tag an 😁
Magst du die Serie „Wednesday“?
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von Aenna_Wolf am 09.10.2026 22:45Habe ich nicht geguckt ^^"
Don't hate me =o=
Hast du bereits deine Heizung angeschaltet?
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von Blumentopf am 09.10.2026 23:12Im Moment nicht, sonst, genießen und schweigen, oder so xD
Freust du dich auf das Wochenende ?

"I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want then I never want it again."
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von LadyMacbeth am 10.10.2026 10:33Absolut, immer :'D
Magst du Mon Cheri?
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von hellgirl am 10.10.2026 11:07 Happiness is an illusion
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von Aenna_Wolf am 10.10.2026 18:21Anhand der Stundenanzahl eigentlich schon, ja.
Machst du dir Notizen zu deinen RPs?
Re: Ja ODER Nein
von CheshireCat_86 am 10.10.2026 21:01

Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~



Antworten


