Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 950 | 951 | 952 | 953 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von Feather am 04.10.2026 17:139607
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 17:339608
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von Feather am 04.10.2026 18:079609
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von CheshireCat_86 am 04.10.2026 20:009610
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von Feather am 05.10.2026 17:119611
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von CheshireCat_86 am 05.10.2026 20:359612
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von Feather am 06.10.2026 20:499613
Somewhere past right and wrong,
honesty waits.
I'll meet you there.
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von CheshireCat_86 am 06.10.2026 20:509614
Alice asked the Cheshire Cat, who was sitting in a tree, "Can you show me the right direction?" The cat asked, "That depends on where you want to end up?" "I don't know where I want to end up" Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it really doesn't matter which direction you take, does it?"
~Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~
Re: Hochzählen bis ins Unendliche
von hazelandpine am 10.10.2026 17:459616
I speak to birds and tell them where to fly
I sing the songs that you hear on the breeze
I write the names of the rocks and the trees



Antworten

