Assoziationskette
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1826 | 1827 | 1828 | 1829 | 1830 ... 1874 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 06.05.2026 14:22Schulklasse
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von dionysus am 06.05.2026 14:46Lärm
"That is ? your friend?"
"Philtatos," Achilles replied, sharply. Most beloved.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 06.05.2026 15:13Ohrstöpsel
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.
luna-me
Gelöschter Benutzer
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 06.05.2026 16:29Kraftausdrücke
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 06.05.2026 17:35Fluchen
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 06.05.2026 19:11&#$%!
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von SkidRow am 07.05.2026 13:57Comic
Fare theE well! thus disunited, Torn from every nearer tie. Seared in heart, And lone, and blighted, More than this I scarce can die.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Tauron am 07.05.2026 18:32Zeichnen
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)




Antworten



