Assoziationskette
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1821 | 1822 | 1823 | 1824 | 1825 ... 1874 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 15.04.2026 11:46Chemie
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 15.04.2026 20:22Periodensystem
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von -lilith am 16.04.2026 00:08Nirvana
If you were the ocean,
I would let the waves take me.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Tauron am 16.04.2026 17:36Lebensmüde
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Assoziationskette
von dionysus am 17.04.2026 14:25Bungee Jumping
"That is ? your friend?"
"Philtatos," Achilles replied, sharply. Most beloved.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 17.04.2026 21:02Kick
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.



Antworten




