Assoziationskette
Erste Seite | « | 1 ... 1782 | 1783 | 1784 | 1785 | 1786 ... 1874 | » | Letzte
[ Nach unten | Zum letzten Beitrag | Thema abonnieren | Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]
Re: Assoziationskette
von Tauron am 06.01.2026 12:56Kartoffeln
Fanuilos, le linnathon
Immerweiße, zu Dir singen- werde- ich
(von JRR Tolkien)
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 06.01.2026 13:23Nachtschattengewächs
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von dionysus am 06.01.2026 15:52Tomate
"That is ? your friend?"
"Philtatos," Achilles replied, sharply. Most beloved.
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 06.01.2026 15:59Ketchup
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von IzayasDemons am 06.01.2026 17:25Mayo
may you have a good dream, a fire, a light. And a home."
Re: Assoziationskette
von LadyMacbeth am 06.01.2026 17:30Pommes
TO EXIST IN THE FACE OF SUFFERING AND DEATH AND SOMEHOW STILL KEEP SINGING?
Florence + The Machine
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 06.01.2026 17:49Fritteuse
(Wenn ich Kartoffel geschrieben hätte, hätte sich der Kreis geschlossen xD)
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.
Re: Assoziationskette
von dionysus am 06.01.2026 20:45Fett
"That is ? your friend?"
"Philtatos," Achilles replied, sharply. Most beloved.
Re: Assoziationskette
von IzayasDemons am 06.01.2026 21:34Öl.
may you have a good dream, a fire, a light. And a home."
Re: Assoziationskette
von Feather am 07.01.2026 11:27Raps
Somewhere beyond right and wrong,
there's a garden.
I will meet you there.



Antworten


